Tips for Journalists
- The organization’s name is written as PLOS and pronounced to rhyme with boss.
- Works published by PLOS are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license — see details at https://www.staging.plos.org/about/why-open-access/ and http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. If you follow the licensing requirements detailed in the above links (including appropriate attribution), you are welcome to reuse any material.
- Please include the name of the PLOS journal in your coverage.
- Please include the link to the freely available online article (provided in the press release) so that readers can access the study easily.
Get Early Access
Journalists on our press list receive early access to research via embargoed press releases.
PLOS Public Relations
For inquiries about PLOS itself, please contact:
- David Knutson, Senior Manager, Communications
email@example.com, +1 651 260 8288 (US time-zone)
PLOS Journals Press Contacts
Please direct specific inquiries to the following:
- PLOS Biology
- PLOS Climate
- PLOS Digital Health
- PLOS Computational Biology
- PLOS Genetics
- PLOS Global Public Health
- PLOS Medicine
- PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases
- PLOS ONE
- PLOS Pathogens
- PLOS Sustainability and Transformation
- PLOS Water